To apply for the CEO role, please provide the following documents:
- An up to date CV.
- A completed diversity monitoring form on this link.
- A covering letter of no more than two pages, which addresses the following questions which bring together our values and key elements of the job:
- Describe how you have personally collaborated with a group of stakeholders with lived experience to deliver successful outcomes for an organisation and its beneficiaries or customers. And, how you have maximised participation and engagement more broadly.
- Describe how you have inspired and supported others to thrive and excel at work in a values-led organisation.
- How have you used insight and evidence to determine the direction of an organisation? How will you apply your approach to Crisis’ mission to end homelessness?’
To apply for this role please submit your CV and question response by 11:59pm Sunday 24 October 2021 to CharitiesandSocialEnterprise@green-park.co.uk.
If you want to know more about the role or selection process, please contact Victoria Wakerley Victoria.Wakerley@green-park.co.uk or 0203 145 3438.
All applications will be acknowledged via the domain name CharitiesandSocialEnterprise@green-park.co.uk. Please check spam filters to ensure no communication is lost.